Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 27

I got a naptime walk in today. My mileage was a bit more respectable as I was able to pick up the pace a bit...1.43 miles. I started off reading a magazine but decided to put it down and focus on my form and breathing. It made the 30 minutes kind of drag on, but I think it's important to do that every once in awhile...I know I get sloppy sometimes and I DON'T want to hurt my back again!! I'm going to commit to doing my 30 minutes once a week with no distractions so I can really pay attention!

2 comments:

  1. wow girl! that is some serious mileage. i'm super proud of you! thanks for your call the other day. i'll try to get back to you in the next day or so. :)
    love ya,
    juice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work Becca! So glad your taking extra good care to get your back in shape again!
    Love you
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.