Thursday, January 7, 2010

day 7

One week down, 51 to go. My feet hurt this morning. I'm wondering how the next 51 weeks are going to feel. Yesterday was rough with lots of happenings around the homefront that kept pushing back my time to exercise. So today I fought back and put the incline at 7 and tried to keep a pace of 4 mph. Yeah. I did that for about 10 minutes before I felt like I was going to fly off the back of the treadmill. I did 10 more minutes at a speed of 4 mph, incline of 3. And for my final 10 minutes I ran at 5mph without an incline.
Doh.
Then I remembered today should have been day two of my Couch to 5K Plan.
So, maybe I'll start that again on Monday.
Now I'm off to enjoy my endorphins while I sip a glass of this...ahhh, sweet nectar of the gods. Happy trails,
Jessy

1 comment:

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.