Tuesday, February 2, 2010

day 33

Couch to 5K, week five workout one, 2.46 miles completed!

I love this Couch to 5K program!!! Whew! I feel like I really pushed myself today. It felt really good though.
These lyrics got me through the tough spots.
What music motivates you?

"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo.."
Lose Yourself, Eminem

Happy trails,
Jessy

4 comments:

  1. I use that song from Eminem too! How funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing so awesome! I actually haven't been listening to music since I'm not running. I'll have to let you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara! What other music do you listen to? I need more/new music!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to listen to the "Blue Crush" soundtrack. Most of the songs are good. I LOVE Cruel Summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.