Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 34

COUCH TO 5K, WEEK ONE WORKOUT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was actually giddy getting on the treadmill today because I was so excited to run! I've got the plan taped up right next to the treadmill now. I'm writing my mileage right on there...I think you said you're doing the same so you can visually see the mileage progressing each time. So, I went 1.76 miles today. My back held up just fine! And I've officially graduated from Physical Therapy, hopefully never to return! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for being done with PT!!! Chart looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I love your charts! Glad you are feeling good and I'm super glad to have you back on the 5k program. Keep running. ;)

    jessy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.