Friday, February 5, 2010

day 36

I love the show "Biggest Loser." I am continually inspired by each participant's determination and often find myself thinking, "if they can do it I can too!" During one episode I heard Bob ask how long they had been at "10" on the treadmills.
Wow!
10?!
Seriously?
If they can do it I can too! So today I set my incline at 10! I managed to keep it at that incline for 15 minutes before my calves were screaming. I finished out my walk at an incline of 4, which at this point was a walk in the park. Afterwards I strapped on my fancy new ice pack. A result of watching "Biggest Loser." I guess it's proof that product placement really does work! But hey, this ice pack is AMAZING and so handy!
Happy trails,
Jessy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.