Wednesday, February 10, 2010

day 41

I'm still here. Had a good walk today. I'm still trying to figure out how much of a "rest" I want to take on "rest" days. I normally walk at 4mph but decided that I really can/should be increasing my walking speed as the days go by. So today I had my incline at 4 and my speed at 4.3mph. I tried out an incline at a 10 for about 10 minutes. Ouch.
For the last ten minutes I had my speed at 4.5mph without an incline.
So pretty much I'm all over the board on "rest" days.
But I do know that I would like to work on walking faster. :)

Happy trails,
Jessy

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! That doesn't sound like much of a rest at all! :) 4.0 is a super fast walk for me and my short legs...I'm doing good to be walking comfortably at 3.5! You're superwoman!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.