Sunday, March 21, 2010

day 80

80 days around the world! It's hard to believe we've been at it this long...and yet I feel like saying, "Really!? Only 80 days? It has to be more than that!"
I had great plans for a great run today. But alas, great plans don't always pan out. The kids were stir crazy (& driving me crazy) so we needed to get out of the house this morning. I planned on running on the treadmill at naps but due to low motivation and a sleepy husband (who worked last night) to distract me that didn't happen. I'm glad I was able to go with the flow today. It was tough to remember to breathe through the craziness. The kids & I had a beautiful walk at Crownridge Canyon Natural Area so all in all it was a wonderful day!
Happy trails,
Jessy


PS~how was your chocolate?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Pic!! Glad you were able to have a nice walk with the kids and your long weekend without Greg is OVER!!
    My chocolate was amazing..thanks for asking! ;)
    ~becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sure is a beautiful place this time of year. Glad you could get OUT!!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.