Wednesday, March 24, 2010

day 83

Lots going on here today. Lexi had a swallow study done this morning and Greg is picking up the Grandparents as we speak. Should be interesting to see how getting my 30 minutes in goes over the weekend with company. To top off a busy day Lexi & I swung by the BX to get new shoes! I was figuring I still had plenty miles left in my other shoes. But after a week of an aching foot (& icing & massaging that aching foot) I decided new shoes was probably what was needed. They felt great on my walk today. Can't wait to really break them in on Sunday. Yikes! :)
Happy trails,
Jessy

2 comments:

  1. Sweet new kicks!! I'm a little sad that we're running in different shoes now. ;)
    Can I ask if there was a specific place on your foot that was aching? I've been having trouble with the base of my big toe area (does that make sense. It feels bruised like it's been rubbing, but it aches in the joint too. hmmmmm. Just curious. Maybe I need Wides next time. They just felt too loose on my foot when I tried them on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey these are nice! I need some new ones too. Hannah has some just like yours only hers are purple where yours are blue. Dad got new shoes today too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.