Monday, March 29, 2010

day 88

Oh friend. I am tired today. And so sore from yesterday's run. Every time I think about my finish I get the biggest, cheesiest grin on my face and there's no question that my sore muscles are worth it!
So, as you know I had my "mohs surgery" today. I had to be at the clinic at 0715. I was pretty sure I wasn't going to feel like walking once I was done so I was up at 0530 walking on the treadmill. I walked the slowest 1.5 miles you can ever imagine! But I got it done and after the day I had I am SO glad I wasn't stuck walking after I got home from the hospital! Here's how I spent my morning.Just another reminder that it's always a good idea to slather on sunscreen. :) Thanks for your call this morning. Overall I am doing good. Very sore and very happy to have some great pain meds!
Happy trails,
Jessy

1 comment:

  1. Oh MAN!! Looking at the pics of the actual incision I was SO surprised!! I totally didn't realize it would be that big. No wonder you hurt. Take it easy, my dear girl. Love you muches, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.