Wednesday, March 31, 2010

day 90

Day 90! Had a good walk on the treadmill at a speed of 4mph with an incline of 4. I tried running for a few minutes and it didn't hurt my cheek so running tomorrow is a must. This may sound strange, but I am nervous to run. I'm afraid I won't be able to make it 3 miles in 30 minutes like I did Sunday. I know it's weird to think that. All the more reason to start running again and face my fear I guess. I found another 5K in Fredericksburg on the 24th of April I'm thinking of signing up for. Woohoo! Maybe this will be the year of the 5K! There's a kids fun run too so maybe Grace &/or Jack will want to run. We'll see.
Happy day 90 friend! We are amazing! :)
Happy trails,
Jessy

3 comments:

  1. Proud of you whoever you are, whatever you do!! I love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're healing quickly and are feeling up to running again already. I totally understand how you must feel...at 36 minutes I have a lot of room for improvement, but 30 minutes...WOW! I still can't get over that, but I have a feeling you'll continue to get better...don't get TOO much better though, or we'll never be able to run together. ;) Love you! xoxo ~becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. That 5K sounds great, btw! My next is just 2 miles, but there is a 5K in mid-May that I plan to do. In June, I'll either do a 3K or a 10K...we'll see where I'm at and who's planning to run it with me! ~becca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.