Tuesday, April 13, 2010

day 103

Wowee, today was busy! I managed to get a walk in this morning while the kids played which I am so thankful for. Today was crazy with school, errands, OT for Lexi, and swimming lessons for the other kiddos. It was great to have nap time free. I was able to clean up the kitchen then had a minute to catch up with Greg before another night of work.
I drank 64 ounces of water today too! I didn't start until this afternoon which was probably a mistake (I think I'll be peeing all night). But day one of our water challenge is complete. Maybe if I start earlier tomorrow I could get three Nalgene bottles down. ;)
Happy trails,
Jessy

2 comments:

  1. way to get that water in! :) i'm finishing up my 3rd bottle now...kinda late...better late than never though, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das a lotsa wata!!! Don't pee the bed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.