Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 107

My Novartis Run was a success!! After I finished my State Farm 5K, Craig challenged me to finish my 2 mile race under 21 minutes. I tried to work on my speed but never got to that point in my training, so I really didn't think I could pull it off. Somehow I did!! My chip time was 20:43!! Yay!! So, my day was off to a great start and then YOU called me and told me you were coming to town!! What an awesome day!!!


Coming across the finish line!!!

My cheerleaders and me post race! Dax and Ian were so excited to be able to cheer me on. Throughout the day they've brought up the fact that they cheered Mommy on. When I tell Dax, "Thank you so much for cheering me on!" Dax always replies, "Thanks for cheering me on at soccer Mommy!" So sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! How sweet is that, Dax??!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you crossing that finish line like a rockstar! Proud of you!

    jessy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.