Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 91

I was able to get all 3 boys down for a nap at approximately the same time today! I actually had them all down 45 minutes before my bro had to leave for work, so I walked outside...I had to take advantage of this nice day before it gets cooler and rainy tomorrow. I went without music to be alone with my thoughts...I have a lot on my mind and am feeling a little overwhelmed by the prospect of moving to who knows where and when!?!? At the end of my walk, there was an Adopt-a-Park sign that had Prov. 3:6 written on it..."In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths." A simple verse that I've known from childhood, but today it really spoke to me! :)
Now it's time for my first homemade smoothie of the year! Yum!!

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmm! That smoothie looks so good! We make em winter or summer cause they are so yummmy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum-O! What did you put in yours? We use organic vanilla yogurt, a splash of organic skim milk & frozen strawberries. I've found the yogurt sweetens it enough that we don't have to add sugar.
    I'm glad you had a good walk where you had time to think and hopefully feel a little more calm (and not so overwhelmed) coming back home. Thanks for sharing that verse. Love ya lady. ;)
    jessy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That particular smoothie had strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, OJ, vanilla yogurt and a little organic milk. It was yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.