Monday, May 3, 2010

day 123

I had hoped to get a run in outside & early today since the weather man was predicting temps in the 90s. But, just like you, things didn't go according to plan. Some of my problem today could have been the fact that we didn't get home from my cousin's wedding until 1:30am. Finally, at 7pm I got on the treadmill for a run. Unfortunately, some Benadryl I had taken for allergies kicked in about then and instead of running I only managed a slow, pathetic walk. I'm off to put on some pj's & get caught up on sleep.
I can totally tell how nutrition and sleep can make or break your running performance! Tomorrow I hope to start back into drinking more (water, that is) too. Something needs to change or I can't keep this up!
Here's to tomorrow...
Happy trails,
Jessy

1 comment:

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.