Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 133

Today I did an I-Fit workout on the treadmill while reading the book you recommended... Marathoning for Mortals...I'm really enjoying it! Still not getting great sleep around here...seems like most of my nights are spent in the chair with little J or else he's in bed with me...it's beginning to wear me down, I think. But I'm still convinced that exercising is a help and not a hindrance to my mood! :) I'm praying that somehow the next two nights I'll get fairly good sleep so I can make it through my 5K on Saturday without collapsing. Thinking of you guys today!

2 comments:

  1. I love that book. I know exactly where it is at the library so I can always go straight to it. ;) Sorry your nights have been so long. That's miserable, but good for you for keeping so positive. You are amazing! Can't wait to hear how tomorrow goes for you!

    jess

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.