Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 161

The Lincoln Track Club's next run is on July 11 and it is the Lincoln Mile. I wasn't going to do it, but now I'm thinking this might be a fun challenge vs. the 2.5-3 mile runs I've been doing lately...gotta mix it up a little!! So, I'm going to try and work on my 1-mile time. Today I hopped on the treadmill to run a mile with a quick warm up and cool down. I did a mile in 9:49, so my goal is to keep shaving that number down little by little until July 11. ;) I did the rest of my 30 minutes outside this evening after the kids were down for the night.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are smokin'! I don't think I can keep up with you...for real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could do it if it was only a mile!! I couldn't keep this pace if I was running further!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.