Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 223

I technically could've gone outside at naptime since my MIL is here, but alas we are in an excessive heat warning AGAIN!!! So, back to the treadmill. I did 3 miles in 30:40.

Also, sometimes I forget that this Blog isn't truly a log for just Jessy and me to keep track of each other's daily walks/runs, and I want to apologize to all of you who were privy to my pity party on Saturday's post! Occasionally I lose sight of what's most important about this whole challenge and what was most important about Saturday was my Dax's accomplishment and the example I was setting for all my boys; not that I didn't get a PR! Like one of my running friends said, "Most people were home sleeping on Saturday morning while we were out running in the HEAT!" True that! Thanks to all of you for your support, inspiration, and words of encouragement and honesty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.