Wednesday, October 20, 2010

day 293

I headed out for a run this afternoon. It felt great to be outside again. For whatever reason I've been stuck on the treadmill lately and that was getting old. Not to mention winter is coming and I know there will be plenty of (too many) treadmill days in my future. While I was out I ran past Ace Hardware and picked up a plug for the bath tub. Kinda fun to get an errand done while I was running. I felt super accomplished! :)
I felt so motivated after my run I decided to check out our old stomping grounds for a kickboxing class tonight. Oh. My. Gravy! That was a tough workout. I forgot how motivating and empowering kickboxing is! I'm looking forward to doing that on a more regular basis to hopefully round out all the running/walking we've been doing!
Happy trails,
Jessy

1 comment:

  1. Yup, I remember when you two did that together. That was a fun time of life. I miss your teenage years!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.