Friday, January 8, 2010

And So Begins Week Two...

Thank goodness for an awesome hubby who is totally supportive of this 365 day challenge! I worked today, so was out of the house for nap time. I knew I wasn't really feeling an after-the-boys-go-to-bed workout, so Craig watched the boys after work so I could do my 30 minutes! And he didn't *just* watch the boys, he made dinner!! I love my man!
It wasn't a couch-to-5k day and I was a little sore this morning, so I decided on a walk for a total of 1.54 miles. I'm so glad to have it done, so now I can just relax with some hot chocolate!

2 comments:

  1. Whew! I've been checking in all afternoon. Glad you made it. Thanks Craig for supporting Rebecca & me with our crazy shenanigans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a keeper there if he cooked too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.