Saturday, January 9, 2010

day 9

Good morning San Antonio!
(the view from my treadmill)

Up at 5:30 to see Greg off to work again. It was 16 degrees this morning! I really wanted to snuggle back in bed, but knew that it was going to be a busy day with church & taking lunch to Greg. If I didn't get my 30 minutes in early I knew I would dread doing it this afternoon while the kids nap. Yay for me, I did it and now I can have some quiet time to relax! I kept up at 4 mph w/the incline at 4 as well. I spent a lot of time thinking about the things I am hoping to get from this experience and focusing on being in tune with each step. It was a good morning and a great way to start the day. I'm still trying to think of some small goals to set along the way, little things to keep me motivated. Any ideas?

Happy trails,
Jessy

2 comments:

  1. Not too bad of a view in the morning!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Anders, the only way it could be better is if that was Mt. Rainier instead of another house I was looking at!

    Jessy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.