Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 13

Yay for snow-melting temps and blue skies here in Nebraska today!!! I just had to get outside for my walk! I think my knee is thanking me for skipping the treadmill today too!

I did have an adorable little walking companion with me! He fell asleep in the car on the way home from our morning outing and stayed asleep for awhile, so he wasn't ready for another nap when I had the opportunity to go. As soon as I got the older two down for their naps, I took off with my little guy bundled in my Ergo (love that thing). Uncle JJ was home, so he kept an ear out for the boys!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay! That's gorgeous. I'm glad you were able to get outdoors! It does wonders for the psyche. :) And I think you had the best walking partner ever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.