Thursday, January 14, 2010

day 14

Happenings around the world (Haiti) seem to have put things in perspective for me the past few days. I do so much on a daily basis that is so self-absorbing. Maybe this isn't the place for this rambling, but either way the wind has been taken out of my sails and motivation is lacking. I squeezed in 30 minutes on the treadmill at the very last window of opportunity during the kids nap time. I spent the time trying to organize my thoughts and feelings about life. I was reminded, once again, how powerful our mind is over our body. Today everything ached. So tonight as I apply ice to my aching bones, I wish, in some way that I could be doing the same for the world. Applying a pack of ice to the hurts of humanity, in hopes that tomorrow we can all walk a bit straighter and stronger.

Jessy

2 comments:

  1. you are so truly amazing my friend...you really are, and i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, my dear daughter. I love you SO much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.