Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 15

I feel the same way today friend! We've got a long way to go!
I got done with work a little early today, so I was able to catch the end of naptime and barely squeeze 30 minutes in. It was a very leisurely walk for a total of 1.10 miles.
I talked with the PTA that I work with today and she thinks my knee is hypermobile, so I need to get something to support it. I definitely catch myself hyperextending my knee when I'm running, stretching, or even standing on occasion. I am going to have to get myself some sort of a supportive brace, as well as some good shoes! Maybe I'll have to check out The Lincoln Running Company this weekend. Thanks for the suggestion! Have a wonderful weekend...maybe you'll get some fun outdoor walks or runs in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.