Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 16

We had a wonderful family day today...the best in a long time! It was just what I needed. We spent time outside, but I just hung out with my guys instead of taking off on a walk/run. I just did my 30 minutes now while Craig cleaned up and made some popcorn. :) I attempted your 4.0 incline but I could not keep the 4 mph pace without flying off the back of the treadmill. So, I did it at 3.0-3.2 mph for a total of 1.52 miles. So, now that's out of the way so I can enjoy some seriously yummy popcorn and OJ and snuggle in for a movie with Craig.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had such a great day! You guys deserve it! :) Mmmm...I had popcorn & OJ last night too. The perfect way to end a perfect day, I"d say. :)

    Jessy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.