Sunday, January 17, 2010

day 17

Hello friend. I have a confession to make. I have not been putting 100% into my Couch to 5K days. Oh sure, I'm on the treadmill for the full 30 minutes, but I haven't really been following the plan. So, yesterday I actually printed off the plan, sat down with a pen (and Greg for advice), and figured out what will keep me focused, then taped it to the treadmill.
Today I technically did week 2, workout 3. Is that where you are? Instead of figuring out the whole 90 seconds thing whilst remembering to breathe I walked for 2 minutes then ran for 2 minutes. The 30 minutes flew by! I can totally do this. Instead of killing myself and trying to run the whole time, breaking it up like this is going to be so much better for my body and my mind! Now I'm off to fold some laundry.

Happy trails,
Jessy

2 comments:

  1. yes, that's where i was supposed to be yesterday. :( hopefully i'll get this taken care of so i can get back to training again.
    keep killin' it for me girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what you HAVE to do. Make something workable for YOU or you won't do it or if you do, your heart isn't in it. So revamping and rearranging are OK and that is making it yours!!! I'm proud of you no matter what!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.