Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 19

My back is feeling quite a bit better today compared to yesterday because it's not spasming! I'm so pleased that the meds, ice, rest (Craig took another day off work) and my PT exercises seem to be doing the trick...slowly but surely! I have another PT appointment tomorrow, so I'm hoping it'll feel even better after that. I'm hoping to be able to do 30 minutes for myself tomorrow...it'll probably be broken up into segments. Today, my dad completed my 30 minutes for me! Isn't that awesome? Both my mom and dad have been going to the gym regularly and I'm so proud of them!! Thanks for doing this for me today Dad!! I love you!


Hi Rebecca,

My exercise time started out this morning at 24 Hour Fitness and I exercised on the eliptical for thirty minutes. One of my favorite ways to start the day is in doing just this because I can catch up on all the morning news. I raised up a good sweat as I happily burned off five hundred and ten calories. I spent the rest of the time doing a weight routine.

Thanks for the opportunity to run for you. I will be happy to do the same for you again tomorrow if you desire. I hope your back is back in running condition real soon.

Love,
dad

1 comment:

  1. That's wonderful that your parents are getting in on the action! 510 calories?!? That's crazy!
    Glad the Pt/pain med/rest combo is helping. You've been in my thoughts.
    Love ya,
    Jessy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.