Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 25

I got my 30 minutes in already! Dax and Ian were asking to watch their 30 minutes of screen time, and Jude was sleeping at about 10:00 a.m. So, after Blogging yesterday about how late morning would ideally be my best time to workout, I thought 'why not'? At least when it works out this beautifully! ;) So, I got to walk on my treadmill while watching The Wiggles Go Bananas! Fun times! Boy am I glad I got it out of the way because I'm already dragging...the coffee that I drank this a.m. as a remedy to my fatigue (we had a bad night here at our house) has worn off!
Anyways, I got on the treadmill thinking I'd go until my back couldn't take it anymore and do the rest later. But I got all 30 minutes in at once!! Yay!! I've also got my core exercises, give to me by my PT, done for the day too. I'm feeling quite accomplished despite my fatigue!! Now for a relaxing naptime (at least I hope)!

1 comment:

  1. How awesome that you got all 30 minutes done at once. I bet that feels like you've made so much progress since your injury!!
    And oh, the Wiggles...I had forgotten about them. :) Too funny.

    Jessy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.