Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 24

Well, I'm progressing...I did two 15 minute walks on the treadmill today at a comfortable pace of about 2.5 mph. At one point today, I had almost no pain...then I went grocery shopping and carried some of the bags in...bad move. Having no pain, even for just a couple hours made me feel hopeful, though! It was so nice to walk around feeling normal again!

To answer your question about my best time of day for a workout, I'd have to agree that naptime is best. However, if I could, I think late morning would be even better. That doesn't work though, unless Craig is home to watch the boys. :) It has been interesting trying to balance everything...I still haven't figured it out! Maybe by the end of the year, I'll actually get myself out of bed 30 minutes early so I don't have to work it into my day...we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Gotta be careful with those groceries! You only have this one body and back so be careful! Love you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.