Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day two. After a very yummy bowl of chicken tortilla soup at our very favorite restaurant we headed west. Bandera, TX was our town of choice. More specifically, the Hill Country State Natural Area. With the rugged hill country terrain even walking this is a challenge. It sure beats running through neighborhoods and I know there will be plenty of days I am stuck on the treadmill so I'm trying to get outdoors as much as I can these first few days. It was quite the work out walking over huge rocks and keeping on my feet, but completing 30 minutes on the trail went rather quickly with so much beautiful scenery. My reward at the end of the day? Roasting marshmallows over an open fire with my family.
Happy trails friends,
Jessy

1 comment:

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.