Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I, too, began the Couch to 5K running program today. I feel like it was the perfect next step. I did the 90 second walks at 3 mph and the 60 second runs at 5 mph for a total of 1.72 miles in 30 minutes. The Biggest Loser was on as I completed it...talk about motivating! I've watched every season and I've definitely been guilty of vegging on the couch with some sort of snack during it in the past. After my workout today, I had no desire to snack as I watched the final hour....so, I folded laundry instead...fun times! :)
I began looking into runs that will be taking place in the area over the next year. It motivated me all over again! How many t-shirts do you think I can earn over the next 360 days? :)

1 comment:

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.