Saturday, January 9, 2010

Rather than watching the sun rise,I did my 30 minutes while I watched the sun set. It was pretty, but the view from my treadmill didn't lend itself to as beautiful of a photo op as yours! I relied on Craig to watch the boys again today (thanks Babe)! I walked again but at a more challenging pace (3.5 mph) and incline (2.0) for myself. I followed your lead and didn't watch TV or listen to music, which was super hard at first, but it got easier as I went. I think I tend to use those things to distract myself from how I'm feeling and make the 30 minutes go more quickly! It was sort of nice for a change to let myself think and feel...I can't say I'll be doing it all the time though! :) My total mileage today was 1.75. I think I'm going to start adding up all my mileage because it'll be fun to see what the total is come December 31! Oh, and I think I will be doing Couch-to-5k on Sundays/Tuesdays/Thursdays.
Mini-goals and rewards were what I thought most about as I walked. We should talk about our thoughts, and then we'll post them on here when we've got them nailed down! Sound good?

1 comment:

  1. I wish we could have walked together. Can't wait to hear what you came up with. Just give me a call whenever. Enjoy your evening!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.