Friday, March 19, 2010

day 78

This morning I left Greg & the kids to play at the park on Base while I took off for a walk. Greg challenged me to a "last chance" workout going up & down this hill for 30 minutes!The picture does not do it justice!
It's huge & takes trucks at least 5 minutes to creep up it.
My thighs & calves were burning.
I'm glad to have my 30 minutes done for the day (and it was great to do it outside). Now I can spend time while the kids nap getting caught up on things around the house.
Or...maybe I'll just take a nap. ;)
Happy trails,
Jessy

3 comments:

  1. Your 5k next week is gonna feel like nothing!!! Can you believe our runs are next weekend already???? Yikes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running uphill?? Hmm too much for these old legs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.