Saturday, March 27, 2010

day 86

I had a nice leisurely walk down at the Pearl Brewery/Riverwalk extension with the family today. It was HOT! I've been doing lots of thinking about tomorrow's race. Yikes! My thoughts keep oscillating from thinking "oh man, what was I thinking...I don't want to do this" to "I am going to smoke this race tomorrow!" Boy oh boy, I would love to cross the finish line around 30 minutes but don't want to get my hopes up too much incase that doesn't happen. I'm off to get the kiddos ready for bed now. Then I'll start getting things ready for tomorrow. I must make sure my MP3 is charged! The butterflies are coming back as I type!
Happy trails,
Jessy

1 comment:

  1. You CAN do it!! YOU can do it! You can DO it! You can do IT!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.