Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 86

I completed my first 5K today!! Woohoo!! My goal was to finish under 40 minutes and I did!! I ran the entire way and the rain held up for the whole race!! Here's the email I got with my info!! I'm so proud and can't wait for my next race! :)
Congratulations on finishing the State Farm Run!The following are your personal results: Name: Rebecca Greenwood Distance: 5K Time: 36:50 Pace: 11:52 Overall Place: 514 of 767 Place in Gender: 309 of 482 Division F3034 Place: 67 of 95
My First T-shirt of the year!! I'm planning to get many more this year! :)
# 520!!!

Ready to go!

So happy to see my cheerleaders about 2/3 of the way through...just wanted I needed motivation the most!! So glad to be done!
Kissing my good luck charm

My good luck charm (Thanks Jessica!)

Good luck tomorrow my friend!! You'll do amazing!!! And thanks for all the encouragement today!!

7 comments:

  1. What a great good luck charm! I am so proud of you Becca. Seriously. You go, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! I am so excited for you. I am just headed out the door for my race! Your pictures/words are so inspiring...I am going to kick butt this morning!!!

    jessy

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!! you are running right now and i'm so excited for you. i seriously wish i was running with you. we HAVE to do a run together sometime this year...we just HAVE to. let's make it happen!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful job Becca!!! And your cheerleaders are surely handsome. Yes, we can do all sorts of things when we have FAMILY!!!!! Love you, girl!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so proud of you Rebecca! Your pictures bring tears to my eyes!

    What super role models you both are for your families! Keep up the good work you awesome moms!!!!

    Mom N.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Becca, I am so proud of you. What a great job. Beside all that you look great. It really is a rush to be in the middle of a bunch of people who have been training for the event isn't it. You finished in style.

    Good Job mommy on the run.
    Your very own Dad

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.