Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 182

We're halfway there!!!!!
Well, I guess if you want to get technical, we'll be halfway there at 15 minutes into our workout tomorrow! But as of noon today, 2010 is officially half gone, so I'm gonna go with that. ;) I can hardly believe we're halfway thru this, yet at the same time I can't believe we still have a whole half a year to go!
I felt like I wanted to break some sort of record at our halfway point, so I decided I'd try and bring down my mile time. I completed it on the treadmill in 9:09 today!! I also officially signed up for the Lincoln Mile.

1 comment:

  1. Holy smokes! That is fast! Like a 7+ on the treadmill?!!! Crazy lady! :) When is the Lincoln Mile? I'm so proud of you. Remember when we started this whole thing and we could barely manage half a mile?
    jessy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.