Thursday, July 1, 2010

day 182

Halfway!
What an accomplishment. It does feel like we've been at this forever...sort of a love/hate relationship. ;) I think we should give ourselves a big ol' pat on the back for making it this far. I'm feeling kinda crummy today, low-grade temp, sore throat & no voice for the past 3 days. It's been tough getting the kids to listen/obey when they can't even hear me! In spite of my little pity party this afternoon I still needed to get 4 miles done so to the treadmill I went. I walked most of the time. I started to feel a bit guilty about this, like I was cheating on my training by not running, but quickly reminded myself that I am still hardcore if I run or walk! That made me feel a little better and after what seemed like forever (almost an hour) I was done. Now tonight I am going to put my feet up, take some cold medicine, and hopefully start to feel better soon.
Happy trails,
Jessy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.