Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 38

It's days like today that I truly find it amazing that I'm able to squeeze 30 minutes in! Between work this morning, Craig studying, getting the house and food ready to entertain company and, of course, the Superbowl, it was yet another crazy busy day!! Yay me!! So, what you were saying about it being a question of when I'll exercise and not if I'll exercise has been on my mind all week...it's totally true...and it's a weird reality...for me anyway!
Anyways...
I did Couch to 5k today so I can be back on track with Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday as training days. Week One, Workout Three for a total of 1.81 miles! I had a few aches in my back here and there and stopped to stretch a couple of times but have felt great the rest of the day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for cheering us on! We love hearing from you.